1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pikeman,Swedish Army, Northern War 1700/21 Troop54 New Release

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by stu, Aug 30, 2022.

1. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi folks,

After what seems a long time and some bad news the 3rd figure in the trilogy is now available.

T7525 Pikeman, Swedish Army, Northern War 1700/21.
    Sculpted by Alexander Kabankov
    75mm resin cast by me, aluminum tube for the pike.
    available from the website Pikeman, Swedish Army, Northern War 1700/21 (stormtrooperminiatures.co.uk)

Now somebody has left I hope to post more often

Many thanks for looking

Stuart

T7523  front.jpg T7523 back.jpg T7521  front.jpg T7522  front.jpg
    Nie Chen, Ferris, Mirofsoft and 20 others like this.
  2. misfit151 A Fixture

Have seen this on your website Stuart.....stunning in 75mm....I need some new eyes....(y). Mike
  3. Cannonball A Fixture

Been looking forward to this Stu since seeing it on your stand at White Rose. Cracking piece. Order placed.

Neal
    Oda likes this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Stu

Great to see this 3rd figure and what a impressive piece , very dramatic and a headwear option

I believe the pike can be removed if you wish for travelling

Hope we see artwork

Thanks for sharing

Looking forward to seeing more from T54

Happy releasing

Nap
  5. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    With all three, this will make a superb diorama. Excellent work by Alexsandr.
    A very nice addition Stu.
  6. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Ordered mine as soon as I saw this post, the trio will look great together.

Keith
  7. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    It is very nice to see these new releases on PF. Hopefully there is more to come. Just got some Seven Years War releases from the same manufacturer and like their quality very much. Cheers Martin
    grasshopper likes this.
  8. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    Ordered..
    Nap likes this.
  9. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    Anyone have 17521 /22 they might part with?
  10. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Out of interest, a question probably best answered by Stu if he's looking in:

What's happened to this Swedish trio? Discontinued & moulds destroyed after only a short time? I ask because none of them are now showing on the Stormtroopers web site. Not even as "Sold Out". The only GNW figure still up is the Russian Officer ("Sold Out") and he was released round about the same time.

- Steve
    Tommi likes this.
  11. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi steve
    These figures are very time consuming to produce and at present I don't have the time so I have removed them from sale.
    I will produce some more later this year. My range is now so big I need to rotate products esp the slow sellers. These figures generate alot of applause but are slow sellers compared to others.
    It's just time and priority

Many thanks

Stuart
    Tommi, Babelfish, Viking Bob and 2 others like this.
  12. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    Hang in Stu..we are a demanding lot ..your customers! The perils of small business
  13. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Stu for the explanation. I was wondering, but what you say does make sense if they're not flying off the shelves. Cast them to order maybe? Or is that economically not viable and/or too time-consuming? Not questioning your business model at all, you know best what works for you after all. Just genuinely interested to get your take as a producer.

- Steve
  14. Steve Ski PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    And I misseed this, how? Sheesh! Awesome dynamics with these posses, excellent.
  15. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Bravo! Finally a pike from that time has been made to the correct length to scale!

[IMG]

[IMG]

Cheers
    grasshopper likes this.