1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Picture issues

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by cinimod, Dec 29, 2018.

1. cinimod Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I need some help please, I'm trying to download some pics into a thread but when I preview the page the image only comes up as attach with an image number but not the picture itself. Last time i inserted some images they came up as pics in the text, but not this time.

Anybody any ideas as am getting a bit irritated with it.

Ta in advance............dom
  2. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Might be something to do with Flash Player....I have to manually turn it on now before uploading pics here, as there is a conflict since the update of Chrome...(y)
    cinimod likes this.
  3. cinimod Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Valiant, not sure if it's that as I can download the same images onto different forums with no problems. It just seems to be only on here???...........dom
  4. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I had the same problem on here and it turned out to be Flash Player - nowhere else was it a problem!! Just a suggestion!(y)
    cinimod likes this.
  5. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Or if the images were stored at Photobucket, you might be able to download them, but they have encrypted the images so that they can't be opened successfully.

Prost!
    Brad
    cinimod likes this.
  6. cinimod Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I'll have a proper play tomorrow, but Tam says she thinks the iPad doesn't support Flash Player which is why I'm a bit confused as to why it used to work and still does on different forums...........dom
  7. cinimod Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi
    Hi Brad, no they are just picked straight off the iPad camera moemory/cloud. I click on them, download them and they usually insert straight into the text as either a thumbnail or full image, but not now☹️☹️☹️...........dom
  8. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Everything worked fine on all forums until Google updated Chrome and for some reason, it no longer supported Flash Player.... If you search Google, it tells you how to circumvent the problem on the various search engines!!(y)
    theBaron and Nap like this.
  9. cinimod Active Member

United-Kingdom
    For Kev,
    IMG_0222.JPG

.....dom
    Nap likes this.
  10. cinimod Active Member

United-Kingdom
    ??????????..........ok, so now I'm completely confused.......dom
  11. cinimod Active Member

United-Kingdom