1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique Phil Walden Dwarf Ratcatcher 1/16 scale

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by fanai, Apr 21, 2014.

1. fanai Well-Known Member

Australia
    Here is the finished product
    It is based the gloss effect of the water running and the weapons finer details

This was a beautiful gift that just kept on giving, so in a way I am a little sad to finish it, but on the other hand it is a joy to do

He has just finished on a rat hunt in the sewers and with his trusty Ratzensplatterz he has bagged a few more of those feral things and is on the way up to collect his reward.

dratcatcherd1.jpg dratcatcherd2.jpg dratcatcherd3.jpg dratcatcherd4.jpg dratcatcherd5.jpg
  2. swralph A Fixture

Nice one
    fanai likes this.
  3. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Hi Ian,
    Looks great, he came out well. I think he looks a wise old soul, bit like the sculptor!!!!!!!!
    Ben
    fanai likes this.
  4. fanai Well-Known Member

Australia
    THANKS I think Ben - I will tell Phil you said that -hehe