1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pepe Gallardo

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Pepe Gallardo, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Pepe Gallardo Member

I recieved an email from Pepe Gallardo and agreed to help him show the planet members some of his work. Here is the email copy/pasted:
    Dear Guy,

It's a pleasure contatc with you, I am going to introduce me my name is Jose Francisco Gallardo, "Pepe" is my nickname for friends. I am 41 years old, and I am a passionate supporter of our hobby since long time ago, working for Andrea, Elite, Pegaso and more...

I attached some photos from my last conversion-figure "English Standar Coldstream Guards in Crimea" is from Elisena and I changed the head for other from Mussini and remodeled all features, (hear, eyes, cap etcc....), painted by acrilycs.
    As I am not a good specialyst in computers, I am very grateful if you put my photos in
    same place on the Planet Figure. Or send me some informaton How I can put my photos directly from my email.

If you need something from me or Elite Miniatures, don't exitate contact with me.
    Thanks in advance, excuse my no good english, and hope send more photos.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thanks Pepe for the photos......beautiful work....I look forward to seeing more.
  2. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Damn that's nice!
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Pepe,
    What is your favorite Historical period to paint figures. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Thanks
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Hey Pepe,

Want to see more off your work.

It is beautifull

Marc
  5. Pepe Gallardo Member

I started painting figures 1/72 and 1/35 IIWW (forteen to sixteenn years old)
    What an old times!!!!!

Now, Several periods are my favourites,
    in this order, Crimea and Franco-Prussian War,
    a like too Napoleonics, American Cicil War, and Colonial periods.

Although, anothers periods are welcome. (Medieval and Ancient),
    I have many and very good books, a extense library about all this periods.

My favourite scales are 1/35, 54mm and 70 mm.

But my thinking about good painters is that a very good painter must paint all
    kind of scales. (busts, 120, 90 etcc..)

Pepe.
  6. Patrick Kirk New Member

Spectacular Pepe!
    Your brush work is outstanding. The greys are very nicely done.
    Looking forward to more of your work

All the best

Patrick
  7. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Pepe,

Beautiful work. I look forward to seeing more of it here on PF and welcome to the site.

Joe
  8. rafaelega Active Member

Spain
    Pepe,

Quizás la gente fuera de España te conozca menos, pero está claro que sigues siendo uno de los mejores. Excelente obra. (y)

A mi también me gustaría ver más ejemplos.
    Saludos,

Rafa
  9. Lou Masses Member

United-States
    Pepe, cuando vas a convenser a Jesus Gamarra y Miguel Felipe Carrascal que vengan aqui?

Preguntale las proxima ves que los ves, si se acuerdan el que les translado todos los relajos en Nueva York.

Si me acuerdo bien, usted lo conece a ellos, no?
  10. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    That Ensign/colorbearer is just fantastic. I love the colors. You do beautiful work Pepe.~Gary
  11. Pepe Gallardo Member

Lou,
    Don´t meet with them some time ago, but in a next time I will talk about wiht them. Anyway, enter in Plantet is a personal decision. Thanks.

Gary,
    I am glad you like my work, thank you very much for your kind words.

Pepe.