1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pegaso's new 90mm

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by Hardy, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Samuel Pérez Active Member

Spain
    Hi Hardy, keep it up with the painting, it will be a nice job!!

all the best

Samuel.
  2. Glen Active Member

United-States
    I think that surcoat is outstanding; it looks like real cloth! Can't wait to see more.

Cheers,

Glen
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Hardy,
    You have paint some outstanding lions there. I also would go for three. Two is to little on such a great figure :D:D:D.
    And as mentioned before, put him after his third crucade...

Marc
  4. Hardy Guest

5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Hardy,
    Looking forward to the finish. So Hardy's figure's are in the showcase's at the seaside this year instead of the competition table.

Marc
  6. theseeker Member

United-States
    Hardy,
    Beautiful painting! You are an inspiration.
    Rocky
  7. Hardy Guest

Thanks Rocky.

Hi Marc, maybe one in the cabinet, depends what Im judging. Hardy
  8. krom1415 Member

United-Kingdom
    Blooming gorgeous, there's so many bits I like on this one its impossible to say.
    Superb so far, I saw you regularly win at Euro, do you have a stall? I go most years, as I only live up the road. :D
  9. pkw4 Active Member

Italy
    Fantastic.
    In my opinion your best so far.
    Roberto
  10. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Well, no one left me any words to say :(

BRAVO :D

See you soon mate ;)

PS.........An idea occured to me and might as well write it here.........I was wondering if its feasable to set up a Roy Hunt memorial trophy for next year's Euro, where we will buy and paint one of Roy's figures as a dual gesture.........No1 so that his family gets the portion that Angel of a retailer promised, and No2 so that his memory will live on......(something like the Sid Horton trphy sort of.............)

I will drop Geoff a line, but in the meantime, you and Dave can "develop" the above thought..........so sorry I can't help physically from here :(........I'm sure this year its gonna SUCK without Roy damn it!! But why, just why?

Anyway take care and see youu soon..........

Ray
  11. Hardy Guest

Thanks Ray.

That trophy idea is a good one mate. I know for definate that there will be a raffle of donated painted figures this year. We have some superb painted figures to raffle for Roys kids, just finalising the details. Hardy
  12. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    I d be happy to assist in this plan definately . Having kids, you just know how they would possibly feel with the loss of a parent . Anything that can be done (painted figure donation or other) i ll be happy to participate . I also plan to attend next years Euro
  13. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Hardy,
    Been a while since I looked at this. This is stunning and the lions look like they are sculpted on or embroidered.:cool: Fantastic so far and I really like the tone of the red colour.
    Have a good time at Euro.
    Cheers
    John
  14. Hardy Guest

Thanks John, Im glad you like the lions. They were an absolute pig to paint, but I suppose this hobby is not about making things easy. And from a purerist standpoint, they are all my own work.

Euro will be difficult this year without Roy, but we have many things planned to help his family. Its difficult to do with out making it sound like charity, as Roy worked for everything he owned. I guess its just about the high esteem that we all had for him that has fuelled us into wanting to do something. He did so many favours for so many and as he is not here to collect, we pass them on to his family. Hardy
  15. Hardy Guest

Just putting the finishing touches to this one. I can see plenty to do on the shield, especially the metal. Should have this done for euro militaire this weekend. www.hardytempest.moonfruit.com Thanks for looking. Hardy
  16. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Outstanding without the LEAST of a doubt IMHO!!

Bravo mate!!!

Keep safe and see you soon........

Ray ;)
  17. Simply beautiful ... damn I miss seeing Little Richie in the flesh this weekend!

Euro would not be the same this year without Roy but surely his spirit will ... so keep his memory alive guys!

Ivan
  18. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Just amazing paintwork, everytime a pleasure to look at!

Marcel.
  19. Hardy Guest

All done

All finished, loads more images at www.hardytempest.moonfruit.com . Anyone going to euro will be able to see it for real.

Sorry Ray and Ivan for using that silly axe, time constraints and all that.

[IMG]
  20. pkw4 Active Member

Italy
    Hi Hardy
    fantastic work.Very very nice.
    See you at Euro
    Roberto