1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Pegaso's 90mm Guan Yu

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by FigureLover, Jul 29, 2012.

1. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Alright, back again. Well after having all sorts of issues with the clear resin for the water on the base ( link - http://www.planetfigure.com/threads/help-clear-water-resin-issues.50289/ ) I have descided to go and start adding all the parts for the saddle and finishing off the side skirts etc while I wait for a new type of resin that I am waiting for. I have finished the pattern on the side skirts which although not toooo Asian looking, I do quite like it. I have also added the saddle and just base coated the strapping. You can also see where the water should be has been sealed with a gloss enamel, this still did not fix my bubbling issue with the resin so I have had to try something else.
    Cheers
    Ben IMG_5955.JPG IMG_5956.JPG IMG_5957.JPG IMG_5958.JPG IMG_5959.JPG
    Meehan34 and tiberius57 like this.
  2. Aveleira A Fixture

Portugal
    Again Ben, Very Very GOOD!!! I think when all comes together it will be an excellent figure!! Keep on ;)

Regards
    Pedro
  3. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Thanks again Pedro, next lot of photos should be of the finished figure
    Ben
  4. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    yeah my man. keep it going, this is going to be an exciting kit. Every time I see your progress i get closer to opeing my kit.
  5. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Hi Ya Mike, thanks for the post mate. I hope to finish this one on the weekend, I am putting the finishing touches on at the moment. The water has turned out pretty good
    Ben
    Meehan34 likes this.