1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pegaso

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Guy, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Two new figures from Pegaso this month are both 75mm figures.

Pegaso News

Signifer, Legio XIV "Gemina" 1sec DC
    75mm white metal
    Sculpted by Yury Serebriakov
    Painted by Emiliano Iacobacci

[IMG]

[IMG]

Alexander The Great
    75mm white metal
    sculpted by Andrea Jula
    Painted by Pietro Balloni

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    These are really nice figures indeed. Especially Alexander looks great.
  3. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Both figure look great but there's something fishy about the drapery in the rear view of Alex - maybe its the photograph but it just doesn't look convincing to me - a shame.

Colin
  4. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I do really like them! I wonder if Hardy will be tempted by the Signifer; good texture opportunity on that one!

And Alexander looks good - doesn't want to stand with his legs any further apart or he may do the splits!

However, both look better proportioned head wise IMHO than the earlier 70/75mm releases (I know, I know, opinions differ - not trying to start a debate!)

I'm tempted by both!

Rob
  5. Guayo New Member

Beatifull Work on the Signifer, I'm not much of the 75 but with this one I'm willing to jump from 54 to 75.

What happen with Natasha?

Eduardo
  6. Lou Masses Member

United-States
    Both of them are really nice. Nice to see an Alexander that doesn't look like Colin Farrell. I think the rear view looks odd because it looks too thick.

It is howevr the best Alexander I've seen to date.
  7. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    if you look at the other views on Pegaso's site of Alexander, you'll see thats a superb face!
  8. amherbert Member

Hi

I like that Signifer too.

The lion pelt would be a challenge...

Cheers
    Andy
  9. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    Like the signifier, too. I'll have to go to the Pegaso site to check out how many pieces it has. Could be a pain to assemble.

I like the painting on the Alexander figure. However, I think the eye brows should be darker to make it more Colin Farrel-esque :lol:

Keith
  10. johnbrewer New Member

I wonbder if anyone will do a base with a map of the world conquered by Alexander with him standing astride it?
  11. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    OH NO, Someones nicked my idea................lol

Dave