1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pegaso Templar (again :) )

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Jacek Spychalski, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Jacek Spychalski Member

Poland
    Hi all .

This is my version of great Pegaso figure .
    Hope you like it ;)
    Painted with Vallejo acrylics.
    All critique an commentaries welcome as always.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Best regards.

Jacek
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent work on a classic figure Jacek.
  3. diosytexas Member

England
    hi jaoek. great effort. nice touch on the hood, makes it a little different. dave.
  4. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi Jacek
    Compliments one good PantJob

MAB :)
  5. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Jacek, beautifully painted, my compliments.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  6. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Hello Jacket, great work... ;)
    I have some personal comments, I think the sword has too much blood over it, maybe some shadow over the face will be a nice touch but maybe is the picture, the whites looks too white but once again maybe is because the picture...BTW nice details over the shield, these are my comments...hope helps..
    regards
    ER
  7. Kyle Member

United-States
    Nice work, Jacek. I really like your contrasts on the red crosses and on the shield. How do you achieve the "cracking" effect in the paint on the shield. Very nice touch.

Excellent,

Kyle :)
  8. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Another great version of the classic figure. Really nice details, like the hood, and clean painting. I like it a lot.

Xenofon
  9. dArtagnan A Fixture

Belgium
    Great paintjob, Jacek!
    Nice choise of color for the hood.
    It's different and a personnel touch.

Very nice! Congratulations,

All the best,

Eddy.
  10. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Jacek you've done it again. Love the shield especially. Well done mate.
  11. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Jacek,
    nice work here. I too really like the added color around the hood. A nice touch that really draws attention to the hidden face and sets him off with a touch of uniqueness.

Jay H.
    OKC
  12. Jacek Spychalski Member

Poland
    Thank you my Friends ! :)
    And special thanks too Ernesto ! You are more skilled painter than me , and all Your commentaries are piriceless for me :)
    Pictures with flesh , im try made better with daylight for more thrue colours.
    Kyle, crackel effect is very simple . First painted with acrylic varnish and when varnish is still a little wet , im use airbrush with enamel type varnish . And when varnishes are dry .need a little wash with sand colour .
    Sorry for my english .

Thank again my friends !

Best regards

Jacek
  13. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Great work Jacek,

I like your painting of this figure.

Marc
  14. Jacek Spychalski Member

Poland
    Thank you Marc !

Cheers.

Jacek
  15. ArturM Well-Known Member

Poland
    Czesc Jacek!
    Nice to see your version of this great figure. I agree with Ernesto about sword and face, but general look is really great. Well done!

Ja ciagle nie mam czasu zabrac sie za swojego, ale nadal pasjonuje mnie ta figura. Ma cos w sobie :)

Pozdrawiam
    Artur
  16. renarts Active Member

United-States
    Nicely done. I like the shield but question the highlighting of the cross. Is it to make it look as though it is a relief? Also looks like a seam line (hair?) running down the left foot. The different colored rosary beads are a nice touch. I like your attention to detail. You've done a really nice job on this figure. I Hope mine comes out half as nice.
  17. vergilius New Member

Belgium
  18. Nap A Fixture

England
    Jacek,
    A great version of this figure , really like the dirt and blood effexts and nice leather effects , thanks for posting the pics ...regards Kev