1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For Sale Pegaso & Romeo 54/75

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Babelfish, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    After the latest stash review, I’ve decided to thin out the Pegaso and Romeo stuff as I mainly prefer resin these days.

I’m looking for £20.00 for the 54mm and £25.00 for the 75mm. The Landsknecht bust is £15.00
    All figures are originals, unstarted & in the original boxes. Most if not all are now OOP.

All prices are in British Pounds (£).

UK Shipping:
    £3.00 for one figure. Happy to combine postage for more than one. Highly likely (but not guaranteed) that 2 figures would come in at the same.

Overseas shipping:
    The following (approximate) prices are for one figure, and again I am happy to combine shipping on more than one (to Australia for example, the likely cost of 2 figures would be around £15.00 / £16.00):

Australia £13.00 / Brazil £14.00 / Canada £11.00 / France £7.00 / Germany £7.00 / Greece £12.00 / Ireland £7.00 / Israel £10.50 / Italy £8.00 / Netherlands £8.00 / New Zealand £13.00 / Poland £8.00 / Singapore £10.00 / Spain £7.00 / USA £11.00

If you fancy anything but your country isn't on that list, just let me know and I'll hit you with a shipping price.

Payment:
    Via PayPal in British Pounds (£) "Friends & Family". I don't mind doing "Goods & Services", but if you want this please add 3% to the total.

PEGASO - 5th Rgt. New York Volunteers (54mm) - SOLD
    PEGASO - French Zouave 1866-85 (75mm) - SOLD
    PEGASO - English Knight with Axe (54mm) - SOLD
    PEGASO - Landsknecht bust (1/16)
    PEGASO - Praefectus Classis (75mm)
    PEGASO - Sapper of Dragoon Guard (75mm)

ROMEO - Crusader Knight XII Cent. (54mm)
    ROMEO - Muslim Warrior XIII Cent. (75mm)
    ROMEO - Rus Viking X Cent. (75mm)
    ROMEO - Sassanid Horseman (54mm)
    ROMEO - Sergeant of the Teutonic Order (54mm)
    ROMEO - Thespian Hoplite (75mm)

PEGASO - 5th Regiment New York Volunteers (54mm).jpg PEGASO - French Zouave 1866-85 (75mm).jpg PEGASO - Knight with war axe (54mm).jpg PEGASO - Landsquenet (1-16).jpg PEGASO - Praefectus Classis 75mm.jpg PEGASO - Sapper of the Dragoons Guard 1810 (75mm).jpg ROMEO - Crusader Knight XII Century (54mm).jpg ROMEO - Muslim Warrior XIII Cent. (54mm).jpg ROMEO - Rus Viking, X Century (75mm).jpg ROMEO - Sassanid Horseman (54mm).jpg ROMEO - Sergeant of the Teutonic Order (54mm).jpg ROMEO - Thespian Hoplite (54mm).jpg
    Nap likes this.
  2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  3. Steve Edwards Active Member

Hiya

Have you still got this one for sale:
    PEGASO - 5th Rgt. New York Volunteers (54mm)

All the best
    Steve
  4. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    PM inbound
  5. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Last bump before Christmas.