1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pegaso - News

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Martin Antonenko, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Title: Captain Pierre-Agathe Heymes, AdC Marshal Ney
    54 mm
    Resin a Whitemetal
    Sculptor: Richard Galicek
    Boxart: Danilo Cartacci
    Number: 54-907
    Price: € 77,77, plus VAT and shipping

[IMG]

[IMG]

--------------------------------------------

Title: The Cossack
    75 mm
    Resin and Whitemetal
    Sculptor: Viktor Konnov
    Boxart: Riccardo Agostini
    Number: 75-130
    Price: 37,19 €, plus VAT and shipping

[IMG]

[IMG]

------------------------------------------------

Titel: Porte Aigle du 1º Régiment Cuirassiers, 1815
    75 mm
    Resin
    Sculptor: "Ebroin"
    Number: LE-0375
    Price: 120 €, plus VAT and shipping
    Limited edition, only 19 avaiable (11.12.2018)

[IMG]

[IMG]

----------------------------------------------

Titel: Germanic Warrior 1st Century A.D.
    75 mm
    Resin and Whitemetal
    Sculptor: Alberto Acquaviva
    Number: 75-131
    Price: € 37,19, plus VAT and shipping

[IMG]

[IMG]

---------------------------------------------

Titel: Argyraspides, 4th century BC
    90 mm
    Resin
    Sculptor: Luca Marras
    Number: 90-072
    Price: € 76,03, plus VAT and shipping
    Limeted eidition - only 20 avaiable (11.12.2018)

[IMG]

[IMG]

-----------------------------------------------

Titel: German Fallschirmjager
    1:35
    Resin
    Sculptor: Benoit Cauchies
    Boxart: Gianni Coniglio
    Number: PT-032
    Price: € 12,40, plus VAT and shipping

[IMG]

[IMG]

http://www.pegasomodels.it/home_en.asp

Cheers
  2. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Not sure of the title for the Mounted figure !
    Porte Aigle du 1º Régiment Cuirassiers, 1815
    It's look like a Carabinier !
    Never see see a cuirassier with with this type of helmet and especially a "golden" cuirass.
    The cuirassiers :
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

The Carabiniers in 1815 !
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    I think there was a slight mistake in the title of this figurine
    Pavel Raf and Tonton like this.
  3. JGREEN A Fixture

United-States
    Love the AdC, and the Carabinier is very nice as well. Will likely be adding both to the GA. Above it says the Carabinier is a limited edition of 19 (which made me say "WHAT?????"), but it looks like it's 299 according to Pegaso's website.

Jason
    Tonton likes this.
  4. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Thinks only 18 are still available on the website !
  5. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Sry to say but the cossack is :bored:

Cheers
  6. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    Bit of a plug here..I learned that Danilo and Riccardo used the new Kimera Kolors paints for their box art pieces...while they have skills one can only imagine, the stuff must be pretty good
    Blind Pew likes this.
  7. jai A Fixture

Italy
    I think the 18 available are from the first batch of 25 with a 15% discount voucher for future purchases ...
  8. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Perhaps it's just me or the photo, however the head and neck of the 54mm ADC horse just looks odd and the horse itself somewhat 'stiff' from forward of the saddle...?

Gary
    Babelfish likes this.
  9. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    All beautiful sculpts, as we have come to expect fro these talented chaps. I think it will have to be the cossack for me:happy:
  10. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    That's ridiculous.

Some great looking pieces there though. The best from Pegaso in ages. And it's interesting (and welcome!) to see that they appear to be moving towards casting in resin. I'd like to think that they're getting their act together and responding to the amazing stuff that's been coming out of Russia these past couple of years. The only "ho-hum" piece there is the 1/35 Fallschirmjäger, which looks like an old Airfix "Military Series" play figure.

Of the figures labelled as resin & white metal though, I'd like to know what parts are resin and what are metal. Hopefully the main figures are resin with just the weapons and other gubbins being metal.

- Steve
  11. jai A Fixture

Italy
    Martin Rohmann said:
    Limeted eidition - only 20 avaiable (11.12.2018)
    from their facebook page

CHRISTMAS NEW RELEASES! Artworks you will be proud to show in your cabinet, if you are fast enough to get one before we sold out.
    To celebrate the upcoming Christmas with all of you, you'll get a big OFFER: for each of these models you buy, you'll get TWO COUPONS WITH 15% DISCOUNT for your next buy, one to be used in Pegaso Models and one to be used in Kimera Models.
    You will find these coupons inside your boxes.
    There are ONLY 25 PIECES in stock for each model, if you don't buy them now you'll have to wait until the next restock that will happen at a later date in 2019 and you also won't have the 15% discount coupons.
    Remember that one of these releases is LIMITED EDITION (the Napoleonic Carabineer), that means that we will only print 299 copies of this release, ever. Each box will be numbered and when the 299th box is sold, you won't ever be able to get one of these. Some of the boxes were already sold in pre-release at Monte San Savino Show, so there are 274 copies left already before we retire the piece forever.
    Inside each box you will also find the HISTORICAL RESEARCH about each model (and this is also true for every Pegaso release with the exception of the busts) that will help you making decisions about the painting of each part of the model. This will save you time and will help you making informed decisions about color schemes and materials.
    These models are high quality casts, that will need only minimal cleaning and assembling, and they will look amazing in your cabinet even unpainted as all the people who were in Monte San Savino can easily testify. Painting an original high quality model is a relaxing experience and you will get an easier time doing it, without the need to struggle against bad casting, uneven surfaces, not well defined volumes that are hard to paint.
    So let's recap:
    1 - Each model will have TWO 15% discount coupon inside the box. One you can use to buy any Pegaso Model, one for any Kimera Model
    2 - ONLY 25 PIECES of each models in stock, when they are sold out they'll return later in 2019
    3 - The Napoleonic Carabineer is a limited edition, only 274 copies left and then it will be discountinued
    4 - If you buy from us, you have access to our heroic customer care that will help you in any of your needs
    5 - Shipping before Christmas (time of arrival depending on location though)
    BUY THEM HERE:
    GREEK ARGYRASPIDES (90mm)
    http://www.pegasomodels.com/productdetails_en.asp?id=1032
    Resin Kit
    Sculpt: Luca Marras
    Paint: Danilo Cartacci
    Price: 92,75 Euro (VAT included)
    NAPOLEONIC CARABINEER 1812 (75mm)
    http://www.pegasomodels.com/productdetails_en.asp?id=1031
    Limited Edition - 299 copies
    metal and resin kit
    Sculpt: Ebroin
    Price: First 150 boxes at 146,4 Euro then the remaining at 183 Euro (VAT included)
    The COSSACK (75mm)
    http://www.pegasomodels.com/productdetails_en.asp?id=1029
    Resin with some small metal parts
    Sculpt: Lucas Bezzerra
    Paint: Riccardo Agostini
    Price: 45,37 Euro (VAT included)
    HEYMES ADC OF NEY (54mm)
    http://www.pegasomodels.com/productdetails_en.asp?id=1028
    Metal with a resin part
    Sculpt: Richard Galicek
    Price: 94,87 (VAT included)
    GERMAN WARRIOR (75mm)
    http://www.pegasomodels.com/productdetails_en.asp?id=1030
    Resin with some small metal parts
    Sculpt: Alberto Acquaviva
    Price: 45,37 Euro (VAT included)
    http://www.pegasomodels.com/products_en.asp?novita=1
    grasshopper and Babelfish like this.
  12. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    One key -point for those wondering about the limited edition aspect..there is limited ability for them to pack and ship before Christmas..it’s a well known name, but small group of people who have their hands full already with the paint line orders..Their customer care is as advertised..really fine and caring..the people are artists themselves..labelling and packing paints into boxes and mailing...full marks
  13. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Nevertheless, despite my efforts, I have not been able to place an order online. I thought I'd jumped through all the hoops on their site, but nothing has turned up in my inbox yet. Perhaps I'm being too previous, and they are up to their ears in orders. Patience, patience :rolleyes:
    Huw63 likes this.
  14. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    Maybe send a message..I find the Kimera site very easy..was on it yesterday..I do admit the Pegaso site is more awkward. If you use FB send a message, or message via Kimera..it’s really same thing. I saw some images of the paint assembly line..300 set, 13 pots a set..filled from big bottles sent from pigment company...labelled, then boxed..instruction sheet added..then packed for shipping..and finally mailed..easy so say, but plain old dog work..it’s true cottage industry and to me makes piracy all the worse as it’s hurting the small well intended hard working mud crunchers
  15. debrito A Fixture

Canada
    Fantastic napoleonics, even so they called the carabineer by Cruraciers, still very good for me..(y)

Only that German that IMO looks more like he just came from YMCA group convention with that moustache .:nailbiting:
  16. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Very much agree, on looking closer at that figure I do think that the facial hair lets it down. To my eye it looks more like something you'd see on a 19th century British Colonel in the Crimea or somewhere: full "burners" and moustache but no "chin" beard. A deal-breaker for me, regrettably.

- Steve
  17. Huw63 A Fixture

The carabinier is beautiful but sold out sadly. The ADC figure is also a gem.

Cheers

Huw