1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pegaso news June 2015

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Mac1966, Jun 25, 2015.

1. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    I totally agree with Derek,regarding we all have the right to comment our opinion of figures etc, freely.
    My opinion is that the lips look like they're of African origin,so I wouldn't buy this one. As for the other head,I don't do Zombies
    Brian
    crf and Huw63 like this.
  2. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Just for the record I feel the need to apologize to DEL for going off on a tangent yesterday.Sorry DEL.....will try not to let it happen again..........Best Regards........Wayne:)
    MalcC likes this.
  3. MalcC A Fixture

England
    All I'm going to say is, that's its a brave move for Pegaso, and only sales will tell whether its successful or not.
    Let's face it. (No pun intended there) is that its not everyone had or has good looks. So there's no reason that the face featured isn't realistic.
    It's just that its not everyone's cup of tea.

Del, I'm sure you'll make a great job of it, and look forward to seeing it in the future.

Malc
    ChaosCossack, DEL and Helm like this.
  4. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Yes, but I am not going to forgive the makers of "Flyboys" for having EVERY Fokker Triplane painted red:(:)
    Paul Kernan and Martin64 like this.
  5. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Actually, aside from the lips;..the piece is very well painted "and" sculpted.
    garyhiggins likes this.
  6. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Yes Gary......you're right.....accuracy aside............Still like the movie............Just like the piece above......I guess you just have to use your blind eye...
    Wayne
    garyhiggins likes this.
  7. Gaudin A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Having reviewed additional pictures on Kirill Kanaev's pages, I must say lips do look better in side shots.

It looks like we need to think Ron Pearlman rather than Mick Jagger.
    ChaosCossack likes this.
  8. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    You don't do Zombies !! yes we know your preferences :rolleyes::eek::D
    brian likes this.