1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pegaso News/Euromilitaire

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Martin Antonenko, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Aveleira A Fixture

Portugal
    I think the figure is really great!! I want one for sure!
    The sculpting of the heraldy marks indeed limit the painter. But, on the other hand, it's a great help for painters who doesn't have skill or confidence to do such work: This said, I believe that those details increase the number of painters that are willing to buy the kit. I would say that it is equalitarian :p

Also, I've been reading the previous comments regarding the heraldy and the supposed mistake on the figure conception.
    I don't know which opinion is right, I've seen good arguments on both sides. So I call it a draw and I'm willing to buy it even if the lions are facing the wrong direction.

Regards
    Pedro
  2. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    I suppose everyone is sure that the girl embroidering the heraldry knew the rules, or even worse didn't have dyslexia???:). Controversy notwithstanding, it's a lovely sculpt (y)(y).
    Regardy, Gary.
    John Bowery likes this.