1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pegaso New Releases

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Jim Patrick, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Just saw these today on Pegaso's web site.

Second Liieutnant with Flag, Northern Virginia Army, CSA 1863-65
    [IMG]

Sculptor: Tony Williams
    Painter: Gianni Coniglio
    54mm

Cymmerian Warrior, VII cen. B.C.
    [IMG]

Sculptor: Andrea Jula
    Painter: Pietro Balloni
    75mm

XVIII-XIX cen. House-gate
    [IMG]

Sculptor: Victor Konnov
    Painter: Andrea Tessarini
    54mm
    Resin

Eligor the Duke of War
    [IMG]

Sculptor: Martin Canale
    Painter: Dan Cope
    400mm
    Resin

German Tank Commander, 1944
    [IMG]

Sculptor: Kwangyeol Lee
    Painter: Andrea Tessarini
    52mm (1/35th)
    Resin

Panzerschutze, 1944
    [IMG]

Sculptor: Kwangyeol Lee
    Painter: Massimo Pasquali
    52mm (1/35th)
    Resin

Enjoy,
    Jim Patrick
  2. olly_usafsoc New Member

Think i may get a couple of the Enterance and gate kits, excellent diorama potential, and perfect for my Napoleonic figures :) :eek:
  3. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    I like the gate also, just the thing for a project I wanted to do.~Gary
  4. Evan August New Member

Looks like I'll be adding that rebel officer to my wish list.
  5. amherbert Member

Interesting spelling of Cimmerian...
    The Barbarian looks strangely familiar...

It's a well done item.
    Andy
  6. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    I too found the gate interesting. I think a figure looks so much better with a nice backdrop like this. Especially thos Napoleonic figgies ;) . Some very nice possibilities with that. I can't wait to see what else Pegaso does with this line. With all those knights I bet a castle section isn't far off.

Jim Patrick
  7. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    I just want that CSA officer.....Superb

Dave
  8. Brad S Member

I like the CSa officer, but, and my eyes may be still messed up from the opti-visor, but his pants look too high, like half way up his chest. Does anyone else see it that way?

Brad Spelts
  9. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Brad,

Those types of pants sit way high, a bit over the belly button is where mine sit. They might be a tad high, but if he is wearing tight suspenders they would be even further up then mine are which would make this one about right.
  10. y_wong New Member

The Reb officer is a beauty. Very well sculpted and painted.

regards :)
  11. Einion Well-Known Member

Sigh, 1/35 scale is not 52mm....

Well, unless you're just under 6 foot tall that is :lol:

Einion
  12. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I've said it before I know, that there's for too many German WWII subjects, but even I might have a go at that one at the top. The pose is very very eloquent. A figure doesn't necessarily have to 'do a lot' to be impressive. SOme of the top figures around don't have to 'jump up' out of the base in order to impress.
    I think it's already been said that the 'corsair' figure will be a biggy, and I too can see that one populating competition tables world over...
    Hmm, I've an idea. Would'nt it be good if somebody put that barbarian into a film....... only a thought.
  13. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    I like the lot of them. Either of the Germans are just what I looking for for an on going project. One comment on the CSA officer, that's a 1st pattern National has dragging on the ground, the title of the figure states that he is 1863-1865, he should at have 2nd pattern National. Oh, and I don't care how defeated you are an ACW soldier would NEVER let his colors touch the ground. Ok so it was two comments and they were nit picky, I've seen worse. I still plan on buying it.
  14. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Though I do not care much for the figure, the trousers are probably more period correct than you think, most likely by accident on the sculptors part. During this period the waist was actually where the naval is. If you look at Civil War portraits of soldiers a lot of them are wearing their belts quite high.~Gary
  15. Brad S Member

Anders & Gary,

Thanks for setting me straight. I wasn't sure about those trousers. Now I know. Thats the neat thing about this forum - Learn new something every day.

Brad Spelts
  16. CondeJulian Well-Known Member

Brazil
    I MUST have the Duke of war Bust !!
    Awesome !
    It get's better by the minute....
    Regards
    Julian

ps: Gray , Like the Lightbringer , Can you get this one also ??