1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pegaso Greek Hoplite - Completed

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by roadking, Feb 3, 2010.

1. roadking Active Member

United-States
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG] So here it is, nearly complete. I say that although my policy has always been that a figure should sit on the shelf for two weeks and then be revisited for mistakes or details that need that one last touch. I just didn't want to wait that time to post photos. The shield looks a bit lifeless in the pics but there are highlights and shadows on both the shield face and the cloth hanger that just don't show up in photos. I will be putting a few highlights on the shield design once dry. I will most likely have to touch a few spots with dullcoat and I will definitely need to give the metal areas some sparkle with a bit of gloss. This last bit adds just that final sparkle to non metallic technique on figures. Anyway, I hope you like it.

[IMG]

More...
    dimgall likes this.
  2. housecarl A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice clean paint job Jim, congrats.
    Carl.
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Excellent and colorfull figure.

Marc
  4. PeterR. Member