Pegaso 14th Cent. Knight

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

Being out of school and nothing serious to do, I have done some painting today. I have had this figure forever, I believe this was the painters figure for Tulsa in 2000, but I never got around to paint him. I always liked this figure though and after watching A Knights Tale I had to do a knight. This is how far I have gotten on him tonight, will work on him some more tomorrow.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Thats a lovely figure Anders and this one seems to come along just fine.
    Your figure kind of reminde me when I painted the very same some years ago.
    But I had a little humorous touch on mine. :lol:

[IMG]
  3. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    LOL Janne! Dissa Djurgarden!

Love the AIK on the sheild, very nicely done, although I have to say MFF!!!!
  4. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Anders' I like your figure and the dark colors. I guess I have always associated dark colors more easily with midevial figures than I have bright colors. Great job on the armor as well.

Jim Patrick
  5. Grizzly Member

Very nice Anders! like the colors you chose for the clothing. Don't think i'd have a steady enough hand to get the lines so straight.
  6. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Looking good Anders.......like the colors and you did a great job with the straight lines
  7. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks guys!

The seam line between the colors is kinda crooked here, I think I have fixed it and painted the highlights all the way to the seam line if you know what I mean. This is a fun figure to paint, should be done with him tonight as its not too complicated. Im painting some heraldry on the sheild so I reckon it depends on how many times I have to redo it!
  8. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey Anders, I agree with the rest, the figure looks good,particularly the armor.

Roc. :)