1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Peddinghaus figures?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Maki, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Maki Active Member

Croatia
    I have some of Peddinghaus decal sets and those are perfect, but I have been wondering about some of their figures as well... I'm afraid most of them don't look too good on their website but there are two figures that caught my eye...

US Special Forces Vietnam

Modern Israeli Soldier in Parka

Any of you guys know more about the quality of those figures?

Cheers,
    Mario
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    The SF looks like the old Chota Shahib. If it is, well worth getting.
    Carl.

Attached Files:

• KL1.jpg
      KL1.jpg
      File size:
      17.1 KB
      Views:
  3. dinovision79 Active Member

Hi Mario,

some look ok, others very bad, I'd avoid them, at some cases didn't even bother to remove seams. Some of them seems to be copies, or strangely mismatched parts of various kits, nonetheless, the one you posted is a Chota Shahib figure, while this one is from Seil, if my memory serves well:
    http://www.peddinghaus-decals.de/in...&category_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1
    and this one from Hobby Fan:
    http://www.peddinghaus-decals.de/in...&category_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Just my opinion.
    Denes
  4. Maki Active Member

Croatia
    Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Most of the figures pictured on the site are a bit weird, but I wanted to ask anyway... That SF dude from Nam looks quite nice; I didn't know it was actually a Chota Shahib figure.

Denes, I was thinking that sniper could be from Seil...

Cheers,
    Mario