Peddinghaus 1/16 US Army Smoke Grenades #3682

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Jimmy S, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    I recently received the latest decal product from Peddinghaus, the in my opinion long overdue 1/16 3682 US Army smoke grenades. A very generous sheet covering all the colours, with enough for 14 of each of the four colours. Easy to apply, and once weathered (most smoke grenades did get a bit chipped and dinted) look better than any hand painted attempt. I had almost run out of my original Arms Corps models set so this new release from Peddinghaus is very timely. A must have for anyone building modern figures. I obtained mine direct from Ernst at Peddinghaus https://www.peddinghaus-decals.de/1...nades-markings-in-rot-gelb-gruen-violett.html
    smk red.jpg EP-3682-2-Smoke-Grenades-1-16.jpg
    Tony Dawe, 1969 and Mike - The Kiwi like this.
  2. MrBMB A Fixture

Nice
    Thanks for posting will have to pick a set up
  3. Maki Active Member

Croatia
    But aren't all the letters in capitals? And all the different color grenades featuring white band?

[IMG]

Mario
    1969 likes this.
  4. MrBMB A Fixture

Nice pickup Mario but if its the only game in town now. its better than nothing but not great as you say
  5. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    I think once this first run is done Peddinghaus may rejig the artwork, if given the feedback. The Arms Corps set was the most accurate ( see photo) but as mentioned, at the moment Peddinghaus is the only game in town. Still an improvement on hand painting as I said.
  6. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
  7. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    Just got an email from Ernst at peddinghaus they are rectifying the artwork and a new set will be out.
  8. Tony Dawe A Fixture

Australia
    These are definitely going to be useful on my current project.

Attached Files:

9. Ferris A Fixture

Looks great!

If they are redoing the sheet, please convince them to include some 90mm scale ones for the Pegaso 90mm marine.

Adrian (crossing fingers)
  10. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia