1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Paula...31,3,71 to 19,8,2021.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by swralph, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    Deeply saddened to learn of your lovely wife's passing. Condolences and prayers for you in this difficult time. Take care brother.

Joe
    swralph and Nap like this.
  2. swralph A Fixture

Thanks everyone for the lovely words.
    I feel so lonely and lost but have been keeping busy cleaning the house and sorting out my finances.
    Not sure when the funeral is yet but I do know it is going to be one big party(just like Paula wanted).
    All the best.
    Ralph.
    Martin64, OldTaff, Nap and 2 others like this.
  3. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Hi Ralph I'm rubbish at conveying empathy and sympathy although I do feel it.
    Everyone else has said it so much better than I could.
    But I do know how to party so have a ball, exaggerate all the stories and memories and create a few new ones.
    Cheers
    Derek
    Nap, swralph and sd0324 like this.
  4. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

Agree with Del, celebrate the good times and have a corker. You earned it buddy.

Steve
    Nap, swralph and DEL like this.
  5. gazer Active Member

Israel
    Dear Ralph,

I wish that you will take condolences in that Paula passed away in peace, and surrounded by her loved ones. This kind of grace is unfortunately not granted to everyone, but it was granted to her and to you. My feelings are with you.
    May you know no further sorrow.

Benny
    swralph, Babelfish, Nap and 1 other person like this.