1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Passion for France 1795

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by blabsy, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Hawk_Uk PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    I was fortunate enough to see an earlier version of this and thought it was rather nice. Glad to see you are making full use of all that fresh putty you have now.

Hi Rob,
    Generous as I am Paul's space on the stand is already reserved, as to what he does with it that's up to him..

Morning Paul
    If you have a casting 26 hours before Euro I fully expect to see him painted (damp may be be) in time for a trip to Folkstone.
    And don't forget your stock so I can sell a few ;)

See you all in a few weeks.
  2. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    Tony, Paul,
    That will most likely today knowing the traffic in SE England;)
    Cheers Guys,
    Keith
  3. blabsy PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Tony, cheers mate,
    its a massive deal for you to be at Euro, it still blows me away when the boys come from Korea/Japan/US so on,I guess its ok if you can sneak it in like last time to a family holiday, I personally dream of doing more shows, cant believe I'm going to Holland in October this year, some have pointed out that Euro is not the be all and end all, but as a boring twat that I am I've not missed one yet! I still think its a great show the competition makes it for me, the trade has changed two fold but time changes a lot.

John, I wouldn't hold your breath, as I said I had a mild glitch, corrected and in the mould now, but some thing you gave me has taken on a life of its own, more pills nurse.

Keith, apart from the M25 carnage wrecked cars left and right, time spent waiting to be tipped has been well used on an old project being reworked, the company got their act together so I had little time to play, but of recent the mini sculpting workshop has been busy,be nice if the production is worthwhile.

NEXT UP will see a 4 piece casting, then I'll crack on painting him!

Best Regards
    Paul
    www.paulblaber1.moonfruit.com
    Wings5797 likes this.
  4. blabsy PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hi all,
    As per a wee bit ahead of myself here, I did say I'd show the casting first, but I'm waiting some where and on my iPhone I have the finished item.
    This will be available at Euro on the Hawk miniatures stand under" Paul Blaber Miniatures"
    Thanks for looking!
    Best Regards
    Paul
    CIMG2923.JPG CIMG2924.JPG CIMG2925.JPG CIMG2944.JPG
  5. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    Hi Paul,
    He looks well Mate.
    I am sure that he will do well.
    All the very best,
    Keith