1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"Panzerlied!"

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Lasalle, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Lasalle A Fixture

Italy
    New working skit with DARIUS MINIATURES base and Miniart and ALPINE figurines. The tank, already finished, after an airbrush base was painted with acrylics of the SCALE75-series Warfront and with oil of the Abteilung and washes AK-INTERACTIVE.

Attached Files:

2. Ferris A Fixture

The tank is looking great. Nice idea for a vignette.

I would suggest to stick to 3 figures, with only 1 on the turret, on the corner between turret side and mantle. Will make for a nicer triangular composition.

Looking forward to your result.

Cheers,
    Adrian
    Lasalle, DaddyO and theBaron like this.
  3. Buddho Active Member

Excellent work on the Tiger. Just recent finished Darius Miniatures KV2 section and added a TANK figure. A nice change of pace.
    Lasalle likes this.
  4. Lasalle A Fixture

Italy
    The tank is looking great. Nice idea for a vignette.

I would suggest to stick to 3 figures, with only 1 on the turret, on the corner between turret side and mantle. Will make for a nicer triangular composition.

Looking forward to your result.

Cheers,
    Adrian

Adrian, you convinced me... I totally agree with you. I'll change the setting of the skit by adding a figure standing on the turret. ;)

Cheers
    Andrea
  5. Kevtk135 Active Member

Great idea with the tank and making it the background. Can I ask whats filling the tank? Miliput? Rigid foam?
    I was also going to agree with Ferris about the figures. ;)
    Lasalle likes this.
  6. Lasalle A Fixture

Italy
    Skit ended... I followed the Ferris hint, so I deleted one of the seated figures and replaced it with another standing (produced by SCALE75)

Great idea with the tank and making it the background. Can I ask whats filling the tank? Miliput? Rigid foam?
    I was also going to agree with Ferris about the figures

Kev the tank is in resin

Attached Files:

Ferris, theBaron and Kevtk135 like this.
  7. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Well done Lasalle, great presentation and well painted
    Lasalle likes this.
  8. Lasalle A Fixture

Italy
    Thank you Bob!