1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pancore by Narin

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by khorgor, Nov 18, 2008.

1. khorgor Member

Australia
    Otherwise known as the Beast predator, the Pancore bust by Narin shows a potential pre evolutionary link of the alien predators as seen in the films of the same name.

the bust measures up at a height of 9.5 inches at a scale of 1/4.

so review time. Well first impressions were not good. The bust seemed to be alot smaller than I expected. I have another 1/4 bust and this was quite alot smaller.

The bust seems to be made out of resin, but it feels rubbery to the touch. So it may be a mixture I haven't come across before.

The biggest cross in my book at the moment is the main bust, the torso and head seems to be hollow (!!!!!)
    The piece is lighter than the base (which is the same size) and gives a hollow sound when its flicked. NOT COOL.
    Everything else seems to be solid though thank goodness

Apart from this major disgression, the kit itself is wonderfully sculpted and looks amazing. Seamlines are not too bad and will be able to be removed with ease and not much loss of detail.

See next post for photos
  2. khorgor Member

Australia
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent review Scott. Thanks for posting this.
  4. khorgor Member

Australia
    thanks for the responce. hope some people may find it useful.

by the way, the bust is available over at predatorstuff.com