1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Painting the Russian POW's

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

I was planing on finishing the Russian POW's today, but got side tracked as my water pump went out :( Anyways, here they are as they look now, will probably finish them tomorrow or Wednesday. Painted mainly in Applebarrel and Folk Art acrylics. Sorry about the bad pics, they didnt turn out as good as I had hoped.

Attached Files:

2. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

I was planing on finishing the Russian POW's today, but got side tracked as my water pump went out :( Anyways, here they are as they look now, will probably finish them tomorrow or Wednesday. Painted mainly in Applebarrel and Folk Art acrylics. Sorry about the bad pics, they didnt turn out as good as I had hoped.
  3. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    And a couple of close ups

Attached Files:

4. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    And a couple of close ups
  5. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    :eek:

Attached Files:

6. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
  7. LCoote New Member

Australia
    Whoa Anders, man you're a fast worker, looking good (y) nothing wrong with the pics either.
  8. LCoote New Member

Australia
    Whoa Anders, man you're a fast worker, looking good (y) nothing wrong with the pics either.
  9. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Anders, I don't know if you knew that I used to be a police officer but if you drive like you paint and sculpt you are in BIG trouble! :lol: Very nice work and I hate to think that you are already working on something else?

Joe
  10. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Anders, I don't know if you knew that I used to be a police officer but if you drive like you paint and sculpt you are in BIG trouble! :lol: Very nice work and I hate to think that you are already working on something else?

Joe
  11. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Joe!

Well, Im not activly working on something else yet. Ive got a bunch (9) figures to do for boxart, and they should come in the mail tomorrow, and I want the workbench clear for those. Only have 2 weeks to do them so I'll be a painting fool for sure :)

As far as personal projecs, I have a few in mind that I'd like to do, kind of want to sculpt at the moment, so I might cheat and start on it inbetween painting the other figures
  12. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Joe!

Well, Im not activly working on something else yet. Ive got a bunch (9) figures to do for boxart, and they should come in the mail tomorrow, and I want the workbench clear for those. Only have 2 weeks to do them so I'll be a painting fool for sure :)

As far as personal projecs, I have a few in mind that I'd like to do, kind of want to sculpt at the moment, so I might cheat and start on it inbetween painting the other figures
  13. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Anders,

Wow! 9 to do in 2 weeks! I think I could do that in a year, maybe. :) If you keep up this pace we will have to have the Tulsa show add an extra room just for you and Guy! Keep it up, I love looking at them, it helps to keep me going! (y)

Joe
  14. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Anders,

Wow! 9 to do in 2 weeks! I think I could do that in a year, maybe. :) If you keep up this pace we will have to have the Tulsa show add an extra room just for you and Guy! Keep it up, I love looking at them, it helps to keep me going! (y)

Joe
  15. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Joe!

LoL and Thanks :) I like to move faster as if I don't I seam to get sidetracked and I wont finish nothing. And I have a theory that it shouldnt have to take so long to paint a little figure! I think that if I slowed down a little the quality of my figures would go up, but for now I think Id rather acctually finish something :)

Forgot to say that I dont drive so fast...anymore...one more ticket and it will be a big'un :)
  16. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Joe!

LoL and Thanks :) I like to move faster as if I don't I seam to get sidetracked and I wont finish nothing. And I have a theory that it shouldnt have to take so long to paint a little figure! I think that if I slowed down a little the quality of my figures would go up, but for now I think Id rather acctually finish something :)

Forgot to say that I dont drive so fast...anymore...one more ticket and it will be a big'un :)
  17. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Anders

Looking good dood, 9 in 2 weeks thats got to be fast even for you.

Robiin
  18. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Anders

Looking good dood, 9 in 2 weeks thats got to be fast even for you.

Robiin
  19. johnbrewer New Member

Anders nice bruise on the face of the guy being carried top work
  20. johnbrewer New Member

Anders nice bruise on the face of the guy being carried top work