1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Painting the 75 Scratch Woodland Indian - Pics

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Major_Goose, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Hello boys and girls. I have done roughly 20 hours of affair with this tall thin gentleman .

I picked a rather dark flesh color and decided not to go on high contrasts. Also tried to recreate the "dirty look" that usually darker and exposed skins show . I dont know if i did it , ure to judge !

His war tatoos are copied from Ospreys book "Iroqui Confederation"

Of course nothing is finished yet . Pants have only a base color. Definitions , shading and highlighting are not done yet on ropes and belts , Some items need to be painted in all, and in general i am about 70% of the work. But i think it has started getting some shape.

So now its the time

Shoot !!. Thanks and have fun

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

...to be continued
  2. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    some more ...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thanks
  3. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Hi Kosta!Looks nice(thelei doylitsa akomh.thelo na do photo mazi me thn bash.Eisai mhxanaki pantos)
  4. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hello Costas the more important part of ours hobby
    is to amuse itself and the continuous experimentation
    therefore good job and continues to amuse to you.

Maurizio
  5. Arminous Member

Hi All!

Hi Kosta!Nice work on an unusual subject!Please let us check it finished along with your beautiful base :) .Which is the scale?

In Greec from now on ;) :Kosta tha symfwnisw me to Christo thelei douleia akoma,alla deixneis na exeis meraki kai tha to veltiwseis!Acrylika einai?An nai,doulepse ta pio araiwmena(sa gala...),kai skoupise to pinelo se ena vamavakero pani prin vapseis gia na vgei kalo to blending ;) Gia ta tatoo ti pinelo xrisimopoihses?

Regards!
    -Kostas.
  6. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Costas :lol: !
    VERY NICE job on the painting so far (y) (y) !!! Will you be defining the eyes a bit more ? Just wondering,my friend. Keep up the GREAT work and cheers !
    Kenneth.
  7. Roc Active Member

United-States
    So far so good, looking forward to seeing more.

Roc.
  8. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Costas, Are you going to be tightening the paing on the figure or is it going to remain loose?~Gary