1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Painting Heraldry

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by Paulo, Dec 21, 2022.

1. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    4.jpg
    A small SBS made with my mobile phone, nothing to elaborate but can give you guys some motivation to do something like it :)
    If you can take a look at https://www.redgrasscreative.com/ they have magnificent stuff inside !!

1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg

4.jpg 5.jpg 20221214_163904.jpg

6.jpg
  2. sd0324 PlanetFigure Supporter

Thanks for that. Simply helpful. I struggle with the heraldry and you've simplified it.

Steve
    Oda and Paulo like this.
  3. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    I´m happy that was useful - sometimes simple examples are easier to understand, anyway I´m shore that will give you motivation to try (y)
    Oda and sd0324 like this.
  4. Bundook Active Member

Scotland
    Party per pale Or and Argent, dexter an eagle displayed Sable, sinister three bends Gules? Is it someone's actual arms?
    Paulo and Oda like this.
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Paulo

Thanks for doing this , very useful

Love the wood effect as well

Nap
    Paulo likes this.