1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Acrylics Painting a cossack-bust

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by Martin Antonenko, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    134. to the 138th day, from the 04th to the 10th of May, 2011

I want to revive this construction report once more briefly to show You how it comes to an end now:

Each of my figures get after finished construction as well as painting a separate dust protection bonnet, because I have no glass cabinet.

In addition I let myself cut in a sign business 0,3-cm Perspex records suitably and stick together afterwards them...;

[IMG]

The used glue is a so-called "Polymerisationskleber", very well suitable for Perspex, hardens crystal-clearly, is almost as liquid, unfortunately, as water.

It is damned difficult not "to make a mess" in the corners – and who exactly looks can recognise: I worked not by hundred percent flawless.

[IMG]

After narrow-valid hardening – now – comes the exciting question: „Have I properly measured?

Yep, I am fed up, the bonnet fits to my joy and exactly above the base …:

[IMG]

Now I put my small Cossack to my remaining figures.

And now there he stands and pleases my heart …:

[IMG]

Well – now this sbs is finally ready.

Thank you once again for coreading and taking part!