1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Paint Aid Auction

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Dragonsreach, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Dragonsreach New Member

Hello all:

For those of you who do not know me please let me briefly introduce myself:
    I am Mike Dodds, one of the painters over on COOLMINIORNOT and I occasionally wander with pleasure through the forums and galleries of this site.

As some of you may know over on Coolmini a number of painters have given up their time and talent in order to raise some money for the TSUNAMI appeal.
    While this has taken some time to achieve we are now about to launch the Army as an EBAY auction.
    In total there are the combined talents of 53 painters from 13 countries spanning 3 continents and it has been a mammoth undertaking. While this is primarily a Fantasy project, as fellow miniature painters, I hope that you will help support this endevour of ours.

I would like to direct you to two links:

PaintAid Web page

The Auction which is now underway:

Ebay Auction underway now - click here

Cool Mini Forum posting - click here

Attached Files:

2. neill Active Member

United-States
    Mike,

Can any of us add to your collection of things to sell on Ebay? I would be willing to donate something to be sold - figure, Modle or Diorama.

Post her, but also email me at neill@flash.net

Let me know.

Neill
    www.johnneill.com
  3. Dragonsreach New Member

Niel:
    Thank you for the offer of a contribution. It is a most generous thought. However the sale is now underway.

If you wish to sell items to help with the idea then but all means please contact the The Hedge Wizards who have been one of the driving forces of this project. They will no doubt be as "heartwarmed" as I am by your offer.

Mike.
  4. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Good luck in your auction Mike. I have added the links that you emailed me and corrected the ebay link so that it works now. I will follow your auction with added interest.