1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Painless Quick Impressions

Discussion in 'Post Your Own Articles & SBS' started by gordy, Sep 5, 2003.

1. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Quick Impressions
    By gordy
    In a pinch, and needing a quick pattern, a negative impression mold can fit the bill perfectly.
    On one of my latest projects I needed to make some...

Painless Quick Impressions

[IMG]French Version

Requires:
    [IMG]
  2. ModelCitizen New Member

Hi Gordy,

Very nice! I have alsways been the one punching out each individual piece and applying by hand... I'll have to try this.

Robert
  3. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    welcome aboard Robert, that technique helps save alot of time (little of which i have ;) )

the best aspect is having stricter control over the pattern, where as, gluing individual pieces of a pattern is difficult to keep in a row/circle/column/etc
  4. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Man, am I glad I read this! I was just getting ready to do the individual hob nails + cleats for mountain troop boots! Great idea!