1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Pagst (?) body armour

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by callmehobbes, Apr 11, 2011.

1. callmehobbes Active Member

England
    Hi. I've a few 120mm Verlinden figures with PAGST armour in the stash but fancy a change from the US camo patterns. Does anyone know of any other nations that used this body armour?(particularly if they have differnt camo patterns.)
    Cheers
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
  3. callmehobbes Active Member

England
    Cheers for the reply. I've looked at Wiki before I but really want to see some photos as the list seems to refer primarily to the helmet and not the vest. I've used google image and tried over at militaryphotos.net to no avail.
    I will have a go at the unadopted MOUT camo but I'm still hoping to find something in a non US camo.
  4. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States