1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Owain Glyndwr 120mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by pabelo40, Jul 26, 2004.

1. pabelo40 New Member

Hi All
    I want present my latest figure. Thi is Owain (Owen) Glyndwr Prince of Wales in 120mm. Finish soon.
    [IMG]
  2. pabelo40 New Member

3. pabelo40 New Member

helmet with dragon
    [IMG]
  4. pabelo40 New Member

horse head
    [IMG]
    Greetings
    Pawel
  5. Lou Masses Member

United-States
    Damn!

That looks good Pawel. Not being a sculptor I can't comment on any details other than to say it looks extremely well done!

Regards,
    Lou
  6. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    I would have to say the same....not being a sculpter but being able to see the great work you have done
  7. Hardy Guest

Wow, I really like it. :)
  8. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Hey, that's great! And in 120mm ... is it going to be available as a kit ? Would be nice !
  9. John Long Active Member

United-States
    I hesitate to mention it, because it's so beautifully detailed, but the posture seems a little off. Are the legs bent correctly to sit in the saddle properly? I hope I'm wrong and it's a trick of the eye. It looks like a terrific piece of work.
  10. Leon de Dios New Member

I have two years of experience sculpting figures and I can tell you that the work in this piece is tremendous. The details has a perfect finish. I can see that You are a very talented sculptor and a perfectionist.
    Regards
  11. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Great work Pawel. Please illuminate me since I can't get a grip on things. Is everything sculpted anew or are you using commercial castings for ex.the horse, helmet etc and converting. The clear parts look alot like resin but then again I might be mistaken. BTW fantastic piece nonethe less

Stephen Mallia
  12. Patrick Kirk New Member

Pawel,
    I agree with my brother Lou...outstanding! ;)
    Can't wait to see more; will this be offered commercially?

All the best

Patrick
  13. pabelo40 New Member

hmm, maybe a little, but.......Making pfotographs I was keeping the camera to close to figure, so the sight at the pictures coul be other than in real.
    Very thanks John
  14. pabelo40 New Member

Hi Stephen
    This way, I prepare figure for sale.
    Very thanks
  15. pabelo40 New Member

Very, very thanks all.
    I have to make 2-3 additional figures and I guess they all will be ready for a sale. It is possible for me to send an example figure ready-to-paint and see. If any of you is interested write an email to me. I will certainly anwser such an email but it can take same time.
    Pawel
  16. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Pawel , again congratulations for a beautiful piece. But I still didn't understand if you have used commercial pieces for the horse etc. The reason I ask is because I have some projects in mind which include 120mm horses. Thanks

Stephen Mallia
  17. pabelo40 New Member

This is not commercial pieces. This pieces I sculpt and casting. Give me your adress an Email. J will send several.
    Pawel
  18. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Pawel , that makes it even better.Well done. Can you please take my e-mail address from this forum and we can talk privately.Thanks

Stephen Mallia
  19. taff New Member

Fantastic work Pawel this coming from Welsh man living in U.S. AND WHAT GREAT TASTE YOU HAVE IN FIGURES

Regards Chris Edwards iwould like to think of my self as the"PRINCE OF WALES" LOL LOL LOL LOL
  20. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    looking good.....have enjoyed watching this sbs