1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Outta Da Loop

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by daredevil, Jun 8, 2005.

1. daredevil New Member

Hi All! I've been out there in limbo for a while, it seems--but am glad to have found my way back. Got sidetracked doing some illustration work (done for now...) & am ready to grab the metal, glue, & paint & get back to it. ....Oh yea--I also moved (just to the next block, into a bigger house--with my own studio and--zounds! A GARAGE!)--it's my dream house except I don't own it!
    I just ordered a bunch of back issues of Figure International mags from Squadron, too-- they were having a crazy blowout on them for $2.99 each! I've been wanting some of these for ages but it always seemed like my money went for models & materials--now I'm glad I waited.
    Anyway, I noted my B-day greetings from way back on April 22--thanks, Guy--and to all. Like I said, it's good to be back. I have a drawer full of figgies & quite a bit of spare time now--looking forward to the process again!
    --daredevil (y)
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Welcome back Linda...........glad you have that dream house and more room.
  3. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey Linda, we missed you,glad you're back. ;)

Cheers
    Roc :)
  4. Brad S Member

Linda,

Welcome Back! The break will sometimes do you good. And sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Brad Spelts