1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"Otto" Und Fritz

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by yeo_64, Jul 9, 2005.

1. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Hi guys :lol: ! Well,after a long spell of not posting anything on my vBench,here then are pictures of the piece that helped in my getting a silver award at the World Expo. The piece is largely scratch-built,except for the usual portions(head,hands,boots,water-bottle,dog). Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy it. Cheers !

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Kenetth, it's great to see this here on the planet after seeing it in the flesh. A very nice piece desreving of a silver medal at WE. Pat yourself on the back for a job WELL done! (y)

Jim Patrick
  3. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Kenneth, my friend, good work as usual. ;)

What is your next project?

Keep up the good work.
    Cheers
    Roc. :)
  4. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH,Jim;I'm really humbled by the award and appreciative of all the help and encouragement you guys have given me these past few years. Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  5. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Roc,my friend,THANK YOU ever so much for the encouragement;I really appreciate it ! What's next ? Well,how does "The Birdman of Badajoz" sound to you ? I'll post more details soon. Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  6. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Well done, Kenneth and congrats! You have a real knack for vignettes that drive home the message that simple, average human beings are the ones that fight in wars and are their most tragic victims.

Cheers, Kenneth! May there be many medals to come!

All the best,
    Dan
  7. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent work Kenneth and congratulations on a Silver well deserved.
  8. Brad S Member

Excellent Kenneth.

Saw you at the Expo but didn't introduce myself. I got wrapped up in awe at the expo and didn't get around to meeting everyone. Nice job and well deserved.

Brad Spelts
  9. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Dan,my friend,thank you very much for the encouraging comments;I really appreciate them ! To be honest,the award was totally unexpected. Well,as Bob Travis mentioned to me at the Expo,the only route left is,urp, "up" ! Cheers !
    Kenneth.

BTW,I really wished that you could have attended the Expo,Dan,as I was looking forward to meeting you in person.
  10. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Thank you very much,Guy;your comments are always greatly appreciated. Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  11. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Brad,my friend,thank you very much for the positive comments ! I,too,was over-awed by all the excellent work on display there,so I myself didn't meet as many people as I would have liked to too. Perhaps at the next World Expo in Spain ? Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  12. Alex Lopez Active Member

Mexico
    CONGRATS Kenneth!! for the work and Medal. Hope to see you next year in Spain ;)

Alex.
  13. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    THANK YOU very much,Alex;I hope to meet-up with you then too ! Cheers.
    Kenneth.