Other Shows

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Figure Mad, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guys

Just wondering is there any other shows in the UK coming up, I know there are a couple on the calendar, Euro and such, but how about before then....

Dave
  2. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Dave,
    I don't know of any figure shows other than the HMSNEO Tulsa show! :lol: Just next door to you I believe.............. ;)

Sorry couldn't resist!

Jay H.
    OKC
  3. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Gee thanks Jay.... :lol: :lol:
  4. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Maybe if we can't have a show we could meet up somewhere, in the middle so to speak, show off our latest works.

Maybe a museum or some such other place.

Robin
  5. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Thats an idea, good of you to volunteer to organise such a thing ...... :lol:

Dave
  6. nagashino New Member

Hello Dave

There are a few more before Euro, mainly general model shows, but with figure classes;

IPMS Avon Show - 20th August at Yate Liesure Centre, just off M4 Bath junction

ASVC Wombourne Show. 3rd September Wombourne Community Centre (Wolverhampton area) - small show but with good figure input

Reading Wargamers Group Show - 16/17 September at Newbury Racecourse. Comp on the Sunday with big figure input and lots of traders

After Euro you have Gravesham (7th Oct) and BMSS Bristol, at Bath Pavilion on 26th November. Mainly figures these two. That's not counting North Surrey which is advertised on here anyway. And Letchworth Show is well worth going to - not sure when it is but Frank will know.

Finally IPMS Nationals (SMW 2006) over the weekend 18th/19th November. This is a BIG one, with a massive competition and a lot of figure classes. It's at the Telford International Centre, St Quentin's Gate, Telford. Worth a visit just for the spectacle of all those models

Cheers

Phil
  7. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Phil

Hows it going mate, thanks for that just needed to find a few to get too, there seems to be a lull in the middle of the year...

Dave
  8. mahross New Member

Dave and Phil,

I shall probably be at the Wombourne show. Just down the road from me.

There is also a show in Sutton Coldfield on the 10th September too.

Ross