1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Osprey December releases

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Roc, Dec 16, 2004.

1. Roc Active Member

United-States
    British Light Infantryman of the Seven Years' War
    North America 1757–63

[IMG]

The British Light Infantryman of the Seven Years War was a "chosen man", proficient at scouting and skirmishing, and more than a match for the French and their ruthless Indian allies. Shooting rapids in canoes and whaleboats, traversing swamps or jungles and snowshoeing through endless tracts of forest, British redcoats earned a reputation for resilience and resourcefulness as they adapted to the wilderness conditions of North America. Their development was a watershed in the history of irregular warfare, and this book provides a full examination of their fighting methods, covering training, tactics and campaigning from Canada to the Caribbean.

Cheers

Roc.
  2. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Roc, I was looking forward to this title coming out but not so much anymore. The text will probably be pretty good it's the color plates I'm afraid will be missing that "something" that makes you want the book. The illustrator of this title did the one on the Continental soldier and it was, in my opinion one of the worst grouping of color plates in an Osprey title.

We'll just have to see when it comes out.~Gary