1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Orc ( Day Break Miniatures ) 55mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by -=König=-, Sep 4, 2022.

1. -=König=- Active Member

Hi everyone ;)

Not long ago he took up fantasy. I really wanted something not standard. Jumping off Acryl and picking up some oil has already smeared:)

Orc by the band Day Break Miniatures

Scale 55mm.

QDyhHW1K5Z0ktCG-LLS29uKKd31Ml9Ex-RF7Mv5GU7nV2_FLtwDiHsKytZD6bwRwoR8odf3BQFYCu5Lq7xqZdwfz.jpg OmBOOK17vUQNhckosSaRST_ezuj71V3rIbBAF9Hn5me2Pk5Zj9YWJTxtN-fLst4Y2OVe8vZOdBuA30S8SgsYuIqf.jpg

Ground with black acrylic from Vallejo 70.950. Then he blew white to emit light.
    Oh yes, and I diluted this case Airbrush Thinner.

myS_vPP8bxKmAQpo6KKwekk8il42REsvXF9NarAh5bLTSTdr1KHOkQICt-HUBfRqs0rQKtZ8hn0dCMWgIaxrumDL.jpg
    dHf-FD2UIneKDD6_pJBFrknBfKpxXl6lhfcYdxUw35EdeSkWfrcjjdC3hxEDsonQsBEh0Y3EuVRFeK_tlqzfMrJg.jpg
    VZauvd9mDS59s2tKVx_Iu6I_CpFG-jQ72zuaiLbYBddqaLR-wbQqVdBJXX9k11V85A499KPY1DFrYWZi-psk6gou.jpg

Yesterday I began to paint the base. In oil, this is done much faster. But with the figure I dragged on for a week. A lot of details, while something dries up, then I start working with oil again. There are disadvantages, but there are also advantages.

3WIg0ONOWU3mJnnULoDL7TLIhab6C_BIGwvfrXoFEH2pW97IX4VBSprDlz4qwTKiKfLdqb12gwsZhtMmyDs_HflQ.jpg
    9ou2jQgVDc9SpWtxXEBT6psXZDzQNl7W9dSQbDukr52CoANu5DNQ_ch9rmlDH1o7Qugbd4zv_2GlModgfjwjFRI9.jpg
    Viking Bob, Nap and gforceman like this.
  2. -=König=- Active Member

3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there Peter

Great to see what's on the bench and also to see a fantasy piece .....what a piece as well , so detailed

Love the base and thanks for the pictures and the explanations , the result has paid off well

As for the figure ...wonderful colours and effects

Following with interest

Do continue to share the progress on this and future projects

Happy benchtime

Nap
    -=König=- likes this.
  4. -=König=- Active Member

Hello Kevin
    There are still many details on the figure that need to be painted or given a structure. You can say this raw option. Since there are moments of working with the skin to bring it. Parts like knees.
    Thanks for the comment and wishes ;)
  5. -=König=- Active Member

Going to the finish line ! :)
    I apologize for the quality of the photo :whistle: I take a photo from my mobile.

IV4TIwLmqt4YiegaxCi8L78qYQY5rulESTAsoHKA3fY62nPZ_av4yyQL3iLkyHEHKqfbqgX6WLzNgJfP-mKb9b3V.jpg
    NigelR likes this.
  6. -=König=- Active Member

Completed..

JZRg_xLtrCkFkFoXqJkH9VCGSbHifm-nhm161Y-LUAbl-JZ16fTeWi6ZfJfgGZg_NJx1CbBW50Wt5uZxVRdH5DRG.jpg
    Nap likes this.
  7. Nap Moderator

England
    -=König=- likes this.