1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"Ontos" crew from BRAVO-6

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Demchenko, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Demchenko A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    New set 35025 USMC "Ontos" crew from BRAVO-6

Attached Files:

gforceman, gordy, Dennis and 3 others like this.
  2. IronMike A Fixture

Excellent. All of your VN Marines are superb. I'd love to see a set that would go with the Dragoon Mule and 106. Keep 'em coming!

Mike
  3. Michael Tse Active Member

HongKong
  4. Trep Active Member

United-States
    always interesting
  5. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Great subjects!
  6. marios1 Active Member

Fine!!!!!!!!!

Hi Vladi also these figures are very fine , i am working on your us maries team group......have you finished on these dynamic marines series? Have you news about PLATOON Big Harold and Junior? Do you cancel them from your project? Iread that you are working on a new us seal couple figures...have you same pictures for us?
    On which other viet namtheme are you working now?
    Thanks and again.....CONGRATULATION your nam figures are fantastic, really!!!!!!!

Mario from Italy.
  7. Demchenko A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Mario,many thanks!
    Bout your question: Platoon series is not canceled and all these figures (Junior,Big Harold)will be. Just I need concentrate on it!)
    Tet marines series will be continue with some figures of wounded grunts and medic.
    Navy SEALs are in final stage now,I hope tht can demonstrate it here nearest days.
    Vladi