1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Only A Matter Of Time

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by yeo_64, Feb 15, 2004.

1. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Hi guys I've started detailing the figures for my vignette,using good ole' 2-part epoxy putty.Any comments will be greatly appreciated Thanks and cheers.Kenneth

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Wonderful work Kenneth................detail is good............keep us posted!!

guy
  3. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    kenneth, It looks like the stuff I sent was put to more than good use. You've done a great job on the scalplocks dressed with all kinds of feathers, very nice.~Gary
  4. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    The Hair looks kewl. lookng forward to seeing more.

Robin
  5. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Kenneth,

I have to say that your work is getting better with each new piece. Tell us how you did the feathers.

Joe
  6. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    excellent! i like the randomizing of the feathers!!
  7. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Hi Kenneth,

Included I send you some pictures of the same vignette. The figures were sculpted by Alan Ball and painted by marion Ebensprenger, two of the world greatest artist in the figure world to my opinion.

I hope you like them.

Cheers,

Gino

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  8. JCOX Active Member

United-States
    Great start Kenneth! Please do post pics as you go!

-jim cox
  9. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Thank you very much,guys I really appreciate the positive feedback 'cos it helps to steer me in the right direction ! Special thanks to Gary,whose Indian re-enactor photos really helped alot,especially for the scalplocks Joe,how I did the feathers was I just hand-flatten the almost cured putty and roughly cut out the feather shapes with my X-Acto_Once fully cured,judicious filing produced the final product.Looking forward to resuming my sculpting once I get back from the office.Will post more then. Cheers Kenneth.