1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP On the bench ......

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Nap, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Nice work Nap, great leather work.
    Bob
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  2. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Congratulations Mr. Kevin...
    What a piece of art... This piece its like a dream...
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  3. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi ...again!!.

This is now what has appeared on the bench for an article ........from Andy Cairns doing the Aussie version with slouch hat

Been putting the torso together ...quite a bit of filling but well worth the end result ..full of character , added various straps , badges and flashes .....now in process of reworking the horse harness (nothing wrong with the ones supplied but I like a challenge) ..also added an apple to his hand ..looking after his mount .

Not using the base provided or the sun helmet

Will post horsey pics when I have fitted everything on ...harness etc and all the rope and chains stuff

Thanks for looking in

Nap

AC Anzac Horseman 001.jpg AC Anzac Horseman 002.jpg AC Anzac Horseman 003.jpg AC Anzac Horseman 004.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    Jazz and Jamie Stokes like this.
  4. Jazz A Fixture

England
    Hiya Kev mate, just found this thread after you pointed it out to me. I missed this one. I must say you have been really busy with the paintbrush lately. Like Patton himself you are unstoppable. I really like what you have done with old Blood and Guts. The leather jacket is superb. Using the soluble oils certainly improves how textures like this look. You have put some lovely details into the small things like the shoulder patch and helmet inner. You just keep getting better all the time. Great work mate.