1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

On the bench, Life Miniatures

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by kiwi45, Jun 18, 2013.

1. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
    Hi guy's
    here is my on bench collection of 'Life Miniatures' Bust's by Sang-Eon Lee.
    I find it impossible to not buy these bust's and I'm told buy six get the next one free! lol.
    These bust's are absolutely stunning and if I never paint them all no matter having them is part of the attraction
    cheers Les

DSC02139.JPG
    Mark S, Don, NickM and 3 others like this.
  2. Mark Dollery Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Yep, agree with you there as I have the set as well :woot:
    I have painted all but the last one released....they are like pringles....can't stop once you start!!! :happy:
    Mark D
  3. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    Appears to be only one issue with acquiring Life Miniatures busts...........makes you push all other projects back :happy:!

Joe
  4. Don Well-Known Member

Great collection Les but worried how clean your bench is. Did you build a new bench just for the photo?
    When will we get to see these treasures out the box and painted?
    Tiny point, the busts with legs, well their not bus...............
    Son left this morning heading back to New Zealand and I hope its my turn to visit NZ next year.
    Great bench indeed.

Don
  5. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
    Don, as usual the bench got a fast clean to make room for the collection, and I hope to start one as soon as my current projects are completed, (well mostly anyway). cheers Les
  6. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    I'm going to take a leaf outta of your book & do a regular desktop cleanup to help streamline my painting process.

Thanks for posting snap.

Mike
  7. Mark S Guest

Great collection of great busts, Les.
  8. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Well
    there is much to do here
    Enjoy it
    Best
  9. bogusman53 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    What a great workroom, I can't wait till mines finished now, got one of the Ikea Detolf cabinets to display my busts in. Have you posted any WIP or finished work on here, I'd love to see some. I notice you have the airborne figure from Moz, another one in my grey army!
    Great stuff and workspace. :happy: Found them, your WIP's !!!:joyful:
  10. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
    Thanks Mike, I always have a massive clean up prior to starting a new project (or two) it's like starting with a clean canvas.
    Les
    Mike - The Kiwi likes this.
  11. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
  12. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
    Mirofsoft.. There certainly is much to do, and enjoy I will.
    Les
  13. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice bench,
    Mines was like that last week :playful: you should see it now :facepalm: and I havn't even dipped a brush in paint yet.

Ron
    Helm likes this.
  14. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
    Bogusman53..Thanks for taking time to post, Yes the Moz Airbourne fig is still a WIP, I am yet to add more bulk to the pants as I think they are not baggy/bulky enough especially with his stance. have added Ellis (?) pack to back, not noticeable in pic. with also shovel. have also drilled/reamed out cooling sleave on 50cal (took ages).
    cheers Les