1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"OMEN" ....a new company is BORN

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by OMEN, Oct 11, 2019.

1. OMEN Member

Portugal
    Hello...

Im Hugo from RPmodels and today Im not talking about RPmodels... I just want take the chance to say THANK YOU... Kuthulun in 75mm its SOLD OUT in the company... My partners have the last pieces...

2.jpg

But today Im here to talk abou a new company OMEN... This project started about a year ago but for personal reasons it had to be postponed and postponed because strong reasons arose in the horizon ... However after a big storm we came to a safe harbor ... OMEN is a line of fantasy figures developed by me ... RPmodels is a history line, and I decided with the help of a few more friends create a new company with different values ​​and different ideas ...

OMEN will be a company that aborts mythological themes, where the Gods enter the dispute for human faith ... But more I will not say ... Let's leave a surprise...

Some busts will be presented in V for presentation of the mark, and then we will start the battle of the gods ... I believe that humanity will go through great difficulties because the Gods are looking for power, using all possible means to win...

I will let you with the 1/12 Anubis Bust and the WIPs of Freya and Anubis Diorama... Within days there will be new news ...

1.jpg

IMG_20191011_161619.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Thank you for believe in me.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Edorta, kevininpdx, kilsh and 13 others like this.
  2. Helm A Fixture

England
    those all look VERY cool indeed.
    Steve
  3. OMEN Member

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Steve

Thank you Sir... Its something different but at same time have a historical base... I decided to do another company because RPmodels have a very special values... Its different... And its because of that i decided develop a new idea and concept... I hope you like and enjoy...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  4. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    The gambler strikes again...lol

Firstly my friend good to hear that the distractions seem to be in a better place

No gamble with renderings of this quality Hugo, fabulous stuff to come and sincere good wishes for continued success. With sculpts like this l might even be tempted into the dark side....

Keith
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Very interesting pieces.

marc
  6. OMEN Member

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Keith

The storm was ended... Unless for now... Last year in half it was very, very difficult and I need to put my head on the place... Its amazinh when you deal every day in your work with that, but when knock in your door... You brain freeze and the emotions dont let you think... But its passed... This is in the cook almost a year like the battle scenes that RPmodels start develop in next year... But this is for other post in this week...

I decided create a new company because I dont want mix the values and ideals of RPmodels... And because my work my imagination ist very poor... But with mythology we can get another thing... New ideas and concepts... And OMEN arrived... LOL...

I think you will come with darkside... and I will tell you what is the piece... Anubis diorama... A Egypt General dont accept death... Like all of us... And Anubis come to put order in the place... He is sending him to underworld and the Anubis army are there to help him...

Big hug and I see you in a few weeks in teldford?

Take care.
    Hugo
  7. OMEN Member

Portugal
    Hello Marc

Thank you so much... there are a lot to do, but I believe we are in the good way...

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo
  8. Red Five Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Very excited over these.
  9. OMEN Member

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Red Five

Thank you Sir... Ive to confess Im very excited too... For start we are having a great answer... But there are a lot of work to develop... But I believe in me and my TEAM, and of course all our FRIENDS in PF, Facebook, Instagram and so on..

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  10. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    Definitely a huge undertaking and you nailed it...but pales beside the passing of the dark clouds...that’s wonderful to hear
  11. OMEN Member

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Grasshopper

Thank you so much for your comment. There a lots of things to do... And this is new for me and my guys... But we will put all ourcstrenght on this too.

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo
  12. balder PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    Hi Hugo,

Freya looks very cool. Is the Thor figure you showed a drawing of a while back going to be part of this line?
    I’m excited to see where you go with this new line.

Gerald
  13. OMEN Member

Portugal
    Hello Gerald

Thor is coming too... We are doing test in the Thor cloud... We are putting a light inside of the cloud... When you paint the cloud with different greys with the light on... You will a simulation of a storm... We are doing teste to understand if the light dont destroy the cliud form...

Thank you Sir...
    With best regards
    Hugo
    balder and Helm like this.
  14. Forté A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    All looking great there Hugo.
  15. OMEN Member

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Forté

Thank you Sir for your comment... Truly preciated... This is the beginning of a big journey... We will give our best on this...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Forté likes this.
  16. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Rooooo ! Very beautiful wip !!!! Thank for the news ! :) :love::love:(y)
  17. OMEN Member

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Reptor...

Thank you so much for the comment... many work on the head... But we will do it...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo
  18. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Hugo

What to say except ...WELL DONE .......Under the RP team ...pushing the boundaries to anther level and releases that are not jst for Historical modellers

Like the bust ( no surprise there !) ...and I like Freya on that animal ....packed with details

Looking forward to seeing them close up and how "OMEN" develops

Nap
  19. OMEN Member

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Kevin

Thank you so much for your words... This is the beginning of a long path... Many things to grow up, improve and try to be better everyday... Like the Navy Seals expression "(...) the only easy day was yesterday..."...

This is a beginning of a BIGGGGG PRROOJJEECCTTTT and with time people will understand that... But for now we are working in the fantasy figures... They are more mythology then fanatsy, because we are using real mythology and you can find a few books in my desk... With Vienna Siege, Poison King, Peninsular War (Napoleon Vietnam) and others... In this moment we are changing the path of RP, but I will talk in a few days... Not now... LOL... LOL...

Thank you so much.
    Big hug
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.
  20. tock24 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Greek Mythology too??!!
    BR
    Ian