1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Olive Wood Bases

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Sgt Stryker, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Sgt Stryker New Member

United-States
    The pictures of the bases were lovely, however, when they arrived I was thrilled with how magnificent they truely were. The wood is uncommon to any other. True works of art. The bases were padded on the bottom as well. They were shipped on June 25, and arrived on July 2. Keeping in mind, they were shipped from Greece to the US. Very prompt shipping. Packaged very well and secure. I would highly recommend Xenofon's bases to anyone. I am looking forward to future orders. Also, would like to mention how professional and helpful Xenofon was in our conversations and ordering process.
    John View attachment 99421 op.jpg View attachment 99421 op.jpg rt.jpg
    combatartist likes this.