1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

older works part two

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Pavka, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Hello,
    So here are more older figures. Maybe you would like to see them.

"Lucky strikers" vignette - Warriors figures
    [IMG]

Polish LWP officer converted from Tamiya russian
    [IMG]

German officer from Gunze with Yoshitaka Hirano's head.
    [IMG]

Figures from my little diorama "On the road to Caen"
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And finally some figures from my last unfinished diorama projects
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Hope you like it

Best regards

Pawel
  2. MikkoH Member

Finland
    Hello Pawel! You defintely know how to paint german camouflage! I'm very impressed! :) and like the clothing difference between guys sitting on steyr!

Cheers Mikko
  3. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    I also love the camo you have done Pawel. It seems you really have the hang of it.

Xenofon
  4. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Thank you Mikko and Xenofon, I am glad you like the camos.
    Best regards
    Pawel
  5. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hello Pavka
    It compliments for your job
    you make of the beautiful things
    to me appeals to a lot (ON THE WAY TO CAEN).

Bravo

MAB ;)
  6. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Niiice stuff Pawel!

Like been said your camo painting is really good. I really like the new winter dio as well, just by looking at the vehicle makes me cold!
  7. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Pawel, Nice work on the figures and dioramas. Your camo painting is very good and I also like the inclusion of Polish subjects.~Gary
  8. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Thank You Maurizio, Anders and Gary for Your compliments. Anders I don't know when the winter dio will finished, so I started to sculpt figures, and unfortunately I haven't enough "modelling time" for it. Maybe I will turn it into much larger size with many , many figures, vehicles, kind of "work of life" :lol: . I am planning to rebuild my modelling room this spring, to have enough space for do that.
    Gary I am glad You like Polish LWP soldier, in fact You have Polish roots, haven't you? Many Polish modellers are unsatisfied, they can't buy figures of Polish soldiers. We have some from September 39 (M-model, Adalbertus - new company) but there are no LWP soldiers at all, so I had to convert/sculpt this one. Maybe once the trend will reverse and we will have some Polish or French soldier figures in the market not only Germans. But on the other hand I understand why WW II modellers (me too) like to make Germans. The uniform diversification is so attractive, isn't it.
    Warm regards to all of You
    Pawel