1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Older figures

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Edward, Nov 2, 2011.

1. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Nice bit of variety Edward, all superbly painted.
    Carl.
  2. Jazz A Fixture

England
    Very nicely painted. I am currently in the process of painting the despatch rider myself. I have put him with a Triumph bike by bronco models. The scene is at a checkpoint and includes an MP. Housecarl kindly gave me the details for getting the Triumph. Which reminds me, if I ever ask about getting another Motorcycle again dont reply. They are a nightmare to build and you need the patience of a saint! :p
  3. Edward A Fixture

England
    Many thanks!

Roger Saunders' Desert Rat is for me one of the best figures ever. I had wanted to paint one ever since I saw Derek Hansen's version in a book. It's simple yet full of character with a great face. No idea how Roger manages to produce such lifelike figures at that small scale.

Good luck with the motorbike John. Does sound like a nightmare to assemble!
  4. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Very good painting, I like your fleshtones!!!
  5. blabsy PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hi Edward,
    your way too modest for you own good......
    Realy top work all round mate!!!
    For the record Rodger is blind in one eye and produces cracking little gems like these,for us to paint,bit of a god realy...
    Best Regards
    Paul
    www.paulblaber1.moonfruit.com
  6. Edward A Fixture

England
    Thanks Chris and Paul!
  7. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    They are a nightmare to build and you need the patience of a saint! :p[/QUOTE]
    That's why you get two in the box.;)
    But you only get one built,
    Carl.