1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wanting to Buy Older Corry 1/16 figure.

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by engeee, Sep 23, 2022.

1. engeee Active Member

United-States
    Hi!
    I'm on the hunt for what I believe was an older Maurice Corry release. A 1/16 WW2 British Motorcycle/Dispatch Rider. If I recall correctly, he's helmeted, standing, holding a map and gloves.

Your help in locating one would be appreciated.

UPDATE - I found a picture...
    DR.jpg

Thank you,
    Steve
    engeee@aol.com
    Nap likes this.
  2. Woods457 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Steve,

You might be hard pressed in finding a copy of this..

I seem to remember it was sold by a Karen Hall (KCH Studios), she was a member here but it does not look like she has checked in, in a long time..

Regards Ian
  3. engeee Active Member

United-States
    Ian,
    I had originally purchased 2 kits of it and regrettably let them go a while back. Both went to contacts from Planet Figure, so I'm hoping at least one is still sitting on a shelf out there.

You are right about Karen...here's the original PF post .... link here

Steve
  4. Woods457 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Good luck with the hunt, I'm sure someone will have one they no longer need.

I was fortunate to acquire the Dispatch Rider and late war Black Watch Bren gunner that was released at the same time..

120mm-resin-kit-of-a-black-watch-bren-gunner-1945-by-maurice-corry-101-p.png
    Blind Pew and Nap like this.
  5. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Last seen here in September 2014 to be precise, so probably a dead end now for sure.

- Steve
  6. Anzac1915 Member

Australia
    Babelfish likes this.
  7. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Foxwood Figures might have this now.

Mike