1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique Old Indian Bust

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ulrich, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    I have found that very old Indian bust on a exhibition and I have had much fun to paint her.

The dealer could only tell me, that he had bought the bust around 1985 and nothing more. Perhaps someone here knows something about the producer and if there were more busts

Ulrich

Attached Files:

mil-mart, red tom, gordy and 3 others like this.
  2. jimias A Fixture

Greece
    Ulrich i like it alot, especially the buffalo skin.
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    I believe it is by S&S Miniatures out of the UK. They also produced one of a Mountain Man as well. I have the Indian on the shelf and the Mountain MAn I had painted for me by Steve Scott.
  4. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Same here, the Indian style paintings on the skin are a great touch!
  5. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    thanks a lot.

@ Guy: I think you are right with S&S Miniatures. I mean my friend mentioned something in the direction "UK". Do you have a picture of the mountain man??

Ulrich