1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Old Friends Drop By

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Jim Patrick, May 16, 2004.

1. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Yesterday, at a local model meeting, an old friend, Steve Jaggie, stopped by with his daughter, Brandy Small. It was a blast talking about figures with her. I saw first hand her detail work on her "The Damiyo" bust. Her work on this bust has to be seen to be believed. Fantastic to say the least! The amount of work and research she put into this project made my head spin. Anyway, here's a pic I took while we were there. From left to right: Steve Jaggie, Brandy Small, Jim Patrick (Me). It's a lot of fun meeting with like minded people and sharing ideas and inspiriation ;) . Hopefully I'l be able to find the time early this week and have her over to share some more ideas.

Jim Patrick

[IMG]
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Cool! Great to put some faces with the names (y)