1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Officer Royal Horse Artillery 1815

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MENTAL DENTAL, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Funky50 Guest

I have always loved this figure and all of David's work and you have really done it justice here....I think David's Figures really suit this crisp clean style of painting...Well done
  2. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    I agree, the resin casting would make it easier to handle while painting and the resin casting looks very good.
  3. fabrizio1969 A Fixture

Italy
  4. Chrisr PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    Wow. Beautiful piece of painting.
  5. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    That's a very decent spot of painting you did there, on a classic figure (y) beautiful.

Wish you would paint the other 5 Waterloo Series figures as well - visions coming up here about what you would make fe. of that terrific British infantryman loading his musket...
  6. BarrieHynd Well-Known Member

Scotland
    Like the look of this one. Well done on a great paint job and the wet groundwork on the base looks very convincing also.
    The resin casting looks to be first class standard, very crisp indeed Gra30.

Barrie.