1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Officer of the Royal Ecossais Regiment,Circa 1740's

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MarquisMini, May 25, 2018.

1. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Finishing details on the flag , once thst is done i will start working on the base and weather the lower portion of the gaiters... 20180729_223554.jpg 20180729_223602.jpg
  2. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    MarquisMini likes this.
  3. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
  4. Don Johnson Active Member

United-States
    Daniel, wonderful work on this figure! The flag is stunning. I painted this one last year, as the Royal Roussillon regiment; ultimately I could not produce the many gold flour-de-lis that covered the white cross, and a show was approaching, so I left them off. Hats off to you for attempting - and succeeding! - to replicate the details of this flag. Best regards!!
    MarquisMini likes this.
  5. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Thank you so much Don, believe me, this flag is responsibke for more grey hair on me haha.
    Best regards
    Don Johnson likes this.
  6. Theodoros A Fixture

Greece
    Difficult task but well done so far.