1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Officer of the Artillery Guard, 1808-15

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Kisifer, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Here it is fellow Planet Figurers. My latest creation, just finished. Another awesome piece from Pegaso at 54mm, Officer of the Artillery Guard, 1808-15. A fun and pleasurable figure to build and paint. So here are the photos waiting for your comments and critics.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Xenofon
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    I swear you get better with every figure Xenofon.......very well done. I like the blues and the reds on the uniform. Whats next on your bench?
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Great work Xenofon,

And as Guy said, you getting better with every figure.
    Your blue's (difficult colour) and your reds are spot on.
    Great work.

marc
  4. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thanks a lot Guy, I'm trying my best with every figure that I start. For my next work another Pegaso. Their latest release: French Revolution - Sans Coulottes.

Xenofon
  5. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Wow Xenofon
    Compliment a good Paint
    appeasl to me the face.

Salutes

MAB
  6. Bill Mayo New Member

The eye is just naturally drawn in. Beautiful paint work.
  7. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Xenofon,
    nice work all around! Your blues turned out nicely, and the face is nicely done!

Jay H.
    OKC
  8. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Good work Xenofon!
  9. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Nice work my friend. Blues and especially their highs proved nice and also the reds. THe flesh is nicely done ,and the whole picture is pretty good. Keep painting and improving ! Waiting for the Sans Quilotte now !!!!!!! Go Go go !
  10. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thank you all honestly for the great support and encouragement. Maurizio, Bill, Jay, Christo, Costas Thank you very much.

Xenofon
  11. qulfon New Member

Wonderful figure and beautiful painting. Cheers. Martin.
  12. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Pleasing painting all the way, Xenofon on a superb figure :eek:

Hey if I may add this.......how about trying a more "pop up" background colour paper, try and eliminate shadows from your lighting set up and also try and crop the photos via photoshop..........all are simple steps and if I can do it (a complete pc IGNORANT :lol: ) everybody can I'm SURE of it!!!!

Keep it up!!

Ray ;)
  13. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Thanks a lot Marcin for your compliments. Ray I also thank you for the comments and also the little tips :)

Xenofon