1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Officer Imp. Guard Red Lancer Bust 1/9th & 1/6th scales

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Grod, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hello Folks

I hope everyone is faring well during the current lockdown.

I have a new upcoming release 3D sculpted by Rafael Cebrian with the 3D printing by Tommi Worton.
    I have attached some pics of the assembled kit in 1/9th scale and 1/6th scale to highlight the sizes along with some photos of a computer generated painted version also by Rafael.

Prices;
    1/9th =£35.00 + shipping
    1/6th = £45.00 + shipping

Shipping;
    UK = £4.50
    Europe = £9.00
    Everywhere else £12.50

To pre - order these busts please email me only on gordonmi@hotmail.com
    As soon as the castings are available I will invoice you.

Tommi is working on printing a full version which will be available in 3 x scales;
    1/24th
    1/16th
    1/10th

I will post details once they are available.

Cheers and stay safe.

Gordon

RED LANCER OFF.jpg RED LANCER 2.jpg RED LANCER OFF3.jpg RED LANCER4.jpg Red LAncer 6.jpg RED LANCER 7.jpg RED LANCER 8.jpg PA300001.JPG PC070002.JPG PC070004.JPG PC070005.JPG PC070006.JPG PC070009.JPG PC070010.JPG PC070011.JPG PC070013.JPG PC070014.JPG PC070015.JPG RED LANCER11.jpg thumbnail_OficialLancerosRojos_zbrush_color_11_web.jpg thumbnail_OficialLancerosRojos_zbrush_color_12_web.jpg
    malc, Briank, oldtrousers and 17 others like this.
  2. misfit151 A Fixture

Stunning release Gordon.....(y). Mike
    peedee and Grod like this.
  3. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Great !
    If memory serves, Rafael had his own brand (Arcabuz)! With wonderful busts from the Spanish Civil War! Too bad he stopped! But it's great if you take his 3D models again!
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    Grod and Perseas like this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Gordon

Good to hear that this will be available and that Rafa's pieces will be available

Great sculpting based on this image I think

image.jpeg

Thanks for sharing

Stay safe

Nap
    Blind Pew, Tonton, khollar and 3 others like this.
  5. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks for putting me out of my misery, Kev. I knew I'd seen it somewhere!
    Grod likes this.
  6. Ronaldo A Fixture

Is the figure you get a 3d print or is it only the master generated then cast in resin in a mould from the master
    Grod likes this.
  7. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Ronaldo
    The master is 3 D printed and used as a master from which the resin castings are then produced. 3D printing items is too expensive to be practicable for manufacturing purposes generally.
    Cheers
    Gordon
    Nap likes this.
  8. Cannonball A Fixture

Picked up one of these from Gordon and there is some great detail on the bust, particularly on the czapska and pouch belt.

Neal
    Grod and Nap like this.
  9. Nap Moderator

England

Look forward to seeing your version particularly the uniform colour

Happy benchtime

Nap
    Grod likes this.
  10. Romariogendalf A Fixture

Greece
  11. Sylvanus Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I have recently seen Master Painted Post Militaire Mounted orginal RayLamb .. a Lock Down Production in North Devon! Destined for one lucky collector. It may be written up somewhere soon.

The other Napoleonic Lancer version which can be painted is the Lancers de Berg. Look for it! Very differrent appearance!