1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Officer 7th Royal Regiment 1809 by Nello Rivieccio

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Grod, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hello Folks

Following on from Tommi Wortons' post regarding the bust version of this kit I am now casting the 90mm full figure version for release at the Sword and Lance Show, Darlington on 1st April. The actual figure measures 120mm from the top of the plume to the soles of his feet.
    If anyone would like to pre order the kit then please email me on gorrdonmi@hotmail.com
    The kit will also be available without the ornate base.
    Price is £50.00 + postage
    £32.50 (without base)
    Postage
    UK £4.50
    Europe £10.00
    Elsewhere £15.00

Cheers
    Gordon

P8180001.JPG P8180002.JPG P8180003.JPG P8180007.JPG P8180011.JPG P8180012.JPG
    Manfred, MalcC, Blind Pew and 10 others like this.
  2. Ferris A Fixture

Very nice piece!

Adrian
    Grod likes this.
  3. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Lovely that Gordon, especially with the base which I think really sets it off. Not my usual thing but will be interested to see it up close at S&L.

- Steve
    Grod likes this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
  5. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    See you there Steve. Hope it's a good turn out after a few years break for the show.
    Babelfish likes this.
  6. Pilgrim53 Active Member

A lovely sculpt and pose; at 90mm not for me.
    Grod likes this.
  7. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    This is a superb figure. I do look forward to seeing a painted version. I say that as the black & white doesn't set the colours of this uniform off. A top job from the team.
    Pilgrim53 and Grod like this.
  8. Luis R. Active Member

Spain
    What’s the colour of his greatcoat? While the rest of his uniform is well known, I haven’t found any references on the greatcoat.
    Grod likes this.
  9. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I believe it to be grey Luis. I would imagine that the cape would be the same colour but not 100% certain.
    Gordon